Friday, August 6, 2010

Something new

Little surprises me. I was not surprised when I walked down the hallway to a patient's room and three police were standing in the hall way. I was not surprised when I heard a patient screaming and protesting his inocence. I was not surprised when the nurse told me this particular patient was caught going into other patient's rooms uninvited and stealing money and belongings.

I was surprised when police reported they had searched the patient-suspect and found $150 in his colostomy bag. Any of you who have been patients know there are no pockets in those gowns. I guess this guy thought he had a place where no one would look. Fortunately, the police were smarted than he thought.
Something newSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting that!