Saturday, September 15, 2007

Like ...

Ever think about what salvation looks, smells or feels like? That was one assignment at a workshop I attended over the past three days. My image of salvation is a cold glass of iced tea on the hottest of summer days. Having just finished mowing the lawn and standing sweat soaked under the shade of a large oak tree, I am unexpectedly handed a glass that is all beaded up with cold moisture. After taking that first big gulp of refreshing liquid I touch the chilly glass to my forehead. There is the faint aroma of mint mixed with the taste of lemon along with a delightful sweetness in the back of my throat. Swallowing, my parched body demands that I move the cool of the glass from my forehead back to my lips as my tongue begs for more.
Like ...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very visual! Nicely written.